Cute Little Guy



I made this cute little guy for my cute little guy. It's taken me forever to finish this! I started it about 2 months ago, but with my recent health issues, I just haven't had the time or energy to complete it. Well, both kids napped at the same time today - whoa, that never happens! So, I took advantage of the rare opportunity. So I was very excited for Andrew to wake up and show him the bunny. When I showed him, he said, "I don't want this one, I want a different. I think I want a green one." I was crushed. I think he noticed, because 2 minutes later he came over and said, "Mom, I like it now." He proceeded to tell me this several times over the course of the afternoon. What a sweetie-- how does a barely 3 year old read disappointment in someone and then try to fix it? I'm truly amazed at his compassion and concern for others. Anyways, I like the bunny, even if Andrew isn't all that impressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

andrew is such a sweet little boy. He loves his mama so much. Children do indeed learn what they live, so it's easy to see where he gets his compassion from.

It's a cute little stuffie by the way.

Love,
aunt tricia