October Fun












Whew! Is it just me, or does it feel like Halloween should already be here? My gosh, the activities are endless, and boy have we had a busy month. Right now the kids and Justin are at Gma and Gpa's house for a Hoot 'n Howl party. Yesterday we went to a church fall festival and Boo at the Zoo (we went to the zoo with friends: Keely and Gracie, and Brian, Michelle, Tyler, and Lizzie). The day before we went to Starbucks for a Halloween party. Oh, and there' s quite a bit more in store this week. I love the fall and love the hustle and bustle of it all. I feel like we've been cooped up all summer, so we want to do every fun thing we can.

Here are a few photos from the last several weeks. Some are from the Museum of Natural History, some from Boo at the Zoo, and some from the Starbucks party. For some reason my camera has been giving me trouble, so I don't have other pics.

No comments: