About time for an update

Well, I guess it's been a while since I've posted something. Just to get everyone/anyone up to speed, I am 5 months pregnant now. The due date is February 7 and we'll find out the sex in a week and a half. I'm hoping for a girl and Justin's hoping for a boy. We'll see how it goes..... Anyways, the pregnancy is finally going better after having nausea and vomiting for the first four months. I still get "sick" about once a week, which isn't bad considering the frequency of vomiting I experienced a month ago. I'm also definitely starting to show a round belly. A couple of days ago I was picking up an order at Olive Garden and a nice gentleman next to me asked when I was due. It was the first time that a stranger could tell that I was pregnant (by my appearance)and made mention of it. So, that was kinda fun.

Recently we've been so busy with Justin's campaign that we haven't had the luxury of doing a lot of the other fun baby preparation stuff we'd like to do. That will all come after November I guess.

Anyways, I don't have much to write for now-- maybe later.

No comments: