April 2008









I was going through some photos on my computer and found these taken almost exactly one year ago. How is it that time seems to move so rapidly when you have kids. How is it that my kids were just 3 years old and 1 year old in these photos? Where did the last year go? Looking at these photos reminds me just how precious our time is, how quickly it slips through our fingers, how much things can change without really seeing them. I am so thankful for being able to spend so much time with my kids while they grow, but I think I need to spend more time watching them too. The many things on the daily to do list maybe distracts me from really seeing my kids sometimes. It's so hard to cut through the busy-ness and to just be present in the moment. Today I am going to try to do that.

No comments: