Sorry for the delay in posts this afternoon. As you can imagine we are both quite tired right now. At about two today they inserted the epidural and then shortly after broke Susan's water. Not long after that we got up to about 3 cm. Andrew is in no apparent hurry however so both Mom and Dad were told to take a nap for awhile. It looks as if it may be late this evening or early tomorrow morning until he is ready to come out.